Friday, November 4, 2011

Getting stuff done

For some reason I have a really hard time just getting projects done. I really enjoy a new project and casting on the new project. Then I get distracted with all the other great yarn and projects and end up casting on another. But I do enjoy getting WIPs done, and now that it is cold I like being able to wear my knit hats and mittens. So I got a couple things done from last time I posted and I have started a couple new things. My squishy scarf for my husband is done....
And the little sister dress that I was working on got buttons....
I made myself an hat
(Alright I have to say that I still need two legs but I promise to get that done soon ) Someone saw the hat that I just made myself and decided that I was going to knit their child a hat. It would be a quick knit and if she gives me yarn I will knit the kid a hat. BUT I am not happy about it. I am not great at saying no to people when they ask me to do things, and there are some people out there that do not take hints. I have enough knitting to keep me busy for a while and I like to pick projects that I will enjoy. What would you tell someone that tells you that that they are buying you yarn to knit their child a hat?

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You could respond by telling her what you charge and if you don't want to do it make up some really steep price!

    ReplyDelete